The association is implicated active in supporting, informing and education of associated members through:
- Conferences and information congresses;
- Editing and distribution of materials with information;
- Awarding scholarships,
- Granting materials aids for diagnosis and treatment for associative members basis on some justificatory documents,
The association has a general assembly, which is the leading body composed by all members regardless of their quality.
The general assembly has the following competencies:
- Establishes the strategy and general objectives of the association;
- Approves the budget of revenues and expenditures and the balance sheet;
- Elects and revokes the members of the Board of Directors;
- Elects and revokes the Censors Commission;
- Approves the establishment of subsidiaries;
- Approves the amendment of the articles of association and the statute
- Approves affiliation / association with other non-governmental organizations working to protect the property and interests of the parties.
All members of the Association have the right to vote.